Swiftpromining.org Reviews - Is it a Legit Mining Platform or a Scam?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
I want to share my unfortunate experience with Swiftpromining.org, a cloud mining platform that turned out to be a complete scam. I joined the platform after seeing their enticing promises of high returns and professional-looking website, hoping it was a legit cloud mining service.

For the first few weeks, everything seemed fine. My account showed consistent earnings, and I was excited to see my profits grow. But things quickly went downhill when I tried to withdraw my funds. Despite my withdrawal request showing as “processed” on the platform, I never received any money in my wallet.

I contacted their support multiple times, but all I got were excuses about technical issues and delays. It's now been weeks, and I still haven’t seen a single penny from my so-called “profits.” This clearly confirms that Swiftpromining.org is a SCAM and not a legitimate cloud mining platform as they claim.

I’m sharing this to warn others to stay away from Swiftpromining. Don’t fall for their fake promises like I did. If anyone else has been scammed by this platform, please share your experience here so we can spread the word and prevent more people from being deceived by this fraudulent cloud mining scam.

1727372055151.png

Last edited:
Swiftpromining is a mining scam that’s out to take your hard-earned money. They keep changing their domain name to dodge accusations and continue scamming people. SCAM SCAM!

I'm glad I didn't invest with swiftpromining trash. They blocked my friend's account, which had $1,000 in it.

Back