Bigminings.org Reviews - Legit or Scam?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Bigminings.org is yet another cloud mining SCAM platform that preys on unsuspecting investors with false promises of high returns. They are actively using Google Ads to promote their scam, making them appear legitimate and trustworthy to those who may not be familiar with their tactics.

Many users have reported that their accounts get frozen or terminated when they attempt to withdraw their earnings. The support team then demands more money or personal information under the guise of "verification" before eventually cutting off all communication. This is a common tactic used by scammers to extract as much money as possible before disappearing.

It’s crucial to stay vigilant and avoid platforms like Bigminings.org.. Always do thorough research and check for real user reviews before investing in any online service.
Don’t let these scammers trick you out of your hard-earned money!

1727382528542.png

Bigminings.org is a total scam! They give you in with fake promises and then freeze your account when you try to withdraw. Support just asks for more money or personal info, and then they ghost you. Stay away and don’t fall for their tricks!

Bigminings.org is a scam, i confirm it as they blocked my account with $500 and support doesn't reply to my emails.

Back